Big brother Naija lockdown has finally come to an end. The enthralling season packed with reality tv drama and constant suspense with iconic tasks, mouthwatering fights and suspenseful eviction nights. The grand finale took place earlier today as the final five sat in suspense awaiting their verdict. The votes were casted and Laycon was announced as the winner.

Laycon excited to be in the final

You would think that facing Dorathy, Nengi  Vee and Neo in the final would give fans a lot to think about, but the results definitely say otherwise. Laycon’s votes observed social distancing compared to the remaining four housemates as the artiste gathered an astounding 60% of the votes leaving the others with 40% to share among themselves. Dorathy was second with 21.85% and was trailed closely by Nengi who accumulated 15.03% of the votes. This leaves forth place Neo with 1.94% and Vee with 1.18%.

Laycon experienced the biggest dramatic irony of his life today. The young rapper simply walked into the competition to promote his extended play record and is walking out with so much  more. Along with the prize money, Laycon admitted to Ebuka before he was declared winner that he was transformed by his experiences in the Big brother house and could easily venture into a career in acting and fashion designing. Ebuka also added that this season had the highest viewership compared to the last couple of seasons. The night was also met with guest performances by Davido, Mayokun, Fireboy and Rema. A beautiful way to commemorate the night along with popular dancer Kafee as their back up.

Olamilekan Moshood Agbeleshe aka Laycon is the peoples champion and has been given a platform to repay their faith. Congratulations



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.